I think I have chlamydia, I have had it before and am getting tested soon. I just wanted to know how to clean my underwear. Should I clean it normally in the washer or is there a certain thing I should do to kill the infection from remaining on them??

Chlamydia infection should be actively treated to prevent serious complications.

I suggest you take a Chinese medicine named . Pill. My friend was cured by taking it. It can kill all the bacteria and pathogens within 3months and make chlamydia become negative. I heard that Chinese herbs has great effects on treating the disease. 

No, do not listen to this Liixiaop. The STI or STD known as Chlamydia comes from a bacteria. This bacteria is gram-negative and needs to be treated with a non-gram positive antibiotic. In all cases I have seen the antibiotic prescribed is a single dose of 1 to 2 pills. If you just clean your undies normally they should be fine. However, light use of bleach is also good in killing this bacteria. 

This is a horrible idea!!