I have to deal with my daughter, really talk to her, after she walked in on me having sex almost two weeks ago. I'm a single mom 40's and live with my daughter and we are very close. I am into alternative lifestyle which I love and she is aware of it and supports me. I was with a couple in our apartment in my room around 2 am we went into the living room to take a break and have more to drink and smoke. Unfortunately one thing led to another in the living room, we were noisy and my daughter walked in on us. She said she is ok with it ..but I don't know how to talk to her about it. I'm actually embarrassed. Any advise on this matter is much appreciated. Thanks

ok so like here is what I think you should do .. talk 2 her about it, like seriously. even if she says it's 'ok she understands' , she probably feels embarrased about walking in on you! so ask her if she has any questions about what she just saw. well it kinda depends on how old she is. 5-10:still too young 2 talk about sex .. so if your daughter is in between the ages of 5-10 years , just tell her that what she just saw was things that little girls weren't suposed 2 see yet tilll she is older. and that what she just saw was adults trying 2 express themseleves 2gether when they love each other alot. If 11-15 years old: then I think it's time 2 talk to her about sex.

I'm not sure if this is gonna help but , thought I might as well give it a try u knw. :-)
well good luck! ♥

Hi Hun and Thanks for your input.

There was details I left out, as not to offend anyone. My Daughter and me are very close. Her dad has not been in the picture for over 10years. She is almost 16 and is sexual active and has more then once expermented with mulit partners at the sametime and has told me she realy enjoys it. I have been open with "SAM" about my lifestyle for more then 3 years and she thinks it Very cool also. SHe knows and has met my couple for over a year now, they are younger early 30's, both very attactive and very much into the swinger, threesome lifestyle.

What happened on that morning when she walked in on us is the three of us were very much together! and we were watching adult film in the living room ( thats really why we move to the living room). What happened is "SAM" asked to watch us..my couple had no issues and at the time thought it was an awsome idea. So she sat close by and watched, drank with us and even gave us WEED she had in her room - we all smoked.

I started to feel very emotional the next morning after they left. I felt I had screwed up some how..and cant realy talk to her about it. THe sex part we discuss with no problem....It's our relationship Is it stronger or are we now just best friends?

THanks and Happy New Year XOX!