Well, I'm 16, soon to be 17. Just finished my junior year in high school, whoop whoop. :D but I wanna look good for my senior year. It's June 13, & school starts in the end of August, give or take a few days. I have been counting my caloric intake & it's about 1.7k to 1.8k a day. But I don't eat very healthy. I don't eat necessarily bad, & I drink a lot of water & have been walking about 2 miles everyday for about 4 months. I'm 5'9, & I weigh about 268 pounds. I'm soooo unhappy with myself, and I just wanna see some results that are noticeable & at least tone my body more. I'm not trying to do any crash diets, or fast, or take pills. I wanna do it the right way, but I want it to be effective. I need help. Any suggestions on what I should do?

The best routine is actually starting the program. Lift weights, do cardio and you'll be fine as long as your diet is working. If you're a beginner, any sort of muscle conditioning will make you stronger despite weight loss. It's not like you'll be weaker than a guy sitting in a chair all day once you start dropping pounds.

Start looking into supplements once your routine becomes a regular thing... Good luck! :)

well you should start with a positive attitude. don't stress about your weight. if you want to lose weight you should stay on a steady diet and have a regular exercising schedule. but keep in mind if you are depressed and have a lot of anxiety about your body and weight that wont help it that will make it 10X worse. just stay positive (:

Hi... Keep going on with your calories, which are pretty good. Try to take those calories in a healthy manner.
First of all stop visiting the fast food restaurants, avoid all kinds of sodas and sugars; just prefer homemade foods.
Spend fair amount of time in working outs as per your strength and stamina.
Keep drinking water and go ahead with walk.
Always experts are recommending 2-3 pounds of weight loss in a week, as per their recommendations by the end of august it would be better to lose 20 pounds of weight.
Good Luck.