Hi! I am looking for some tips or suggestions on how to lose nine pounds. This is what is left of my pregnancy weight, and I am sure that I will be able to get rid of this weight quite quickly. What would you do if you had nine pounds to lose? Should I go on a diet or should I go running? Or do you have any other suggestions?

Yes, I do have some suggestions as a matter of fact. Cut out the sweets and snacks for starters and don't eat any fast foods. Commit to a no-eating out challenge on a yahoo group or other weight loss support group, as this really does help with quick weight loss. With only nine pounds to lose, all you really need to do is focus on eating well.

Jogging is a great way to get rid of fat, especially abdominal fat! Being physically active will make you feel much more energetic as well, and in my experience exercise suppresses any cravings for food you might have too. Of course, you can go on a diet while doing regular jogging sessions!