Hi i am a 13 going to 14 yr old girl. Last year my weight was 110 now in 5 momths i'm at 127lbs. . I've tried everything to lose weight. I have not eaten at all for a week and seen no change, i've tried eating very healthy and also seen no change. Also i've tried the diets requested but no, nothing seems to help. I think my metabolism got a little slow because i didnt eat for several weeks. I drink 4000mL a day to help me but water doesnt seem to work either.What can i do? Please help me or give me any ideas.

continue to eat but try to walk for at least 30 minutes a day and you should see a change. dont stop eating but eat healty!!

Hi, you have to keep in mind that losing weight is often a long term process. I mean, there isn't really a fast way to lose weight, where you lose like 10 pounds a week. Forget that. It takes time . Especially when you go on a diet or dont eat which slows down your metabolism. So you have to remember that whatever you choose to do in order to lose weight, you have to stick with it for some time. Best way to lose weight is to exercise or engage in physical activity. You can start by 3 times a week for 1 hour and then increase it to every day after 2 weeks. Try some sports  or something you like. Hope this helps

Number of ways are there for weight losing. But the simple way is dieting and exercise. Drink water as much as you can. You can swimm, run, walk by these your calories will burn more.