hi im 14 female and i want to squirt and cum, but i cant i tried fingering, and feel like im almost there, but when i feel like im about to cum, it doesnt come out. ive been using my fingers and even tried a few other things, but i dont want to have sex. does anyone know how i can cum?

If you finger f**k yourself and then rub your clit intensely that gets a lot of girls going during porn and have cum squirting out like a waterfall. But, some girls, no matter what, just can't squirt. It's okay, and you might be one of them. Try different sites to see what else to do also.

okay thank u

I'm 15 and i get you. It took me a while. I mastered squirting a couple weeks before i had sex. Basically, you feel like you're about to pee but you're not. And if you have doubts pee before. I usually watch porn on pornhub. Lesbian is my favorite. Watch for a little till you're wet. Then slowly rub your clit where it feels best. And when you feel like you're about to, go inside, curve your middle and pointer fingers *or whichever ones you use* and finger the top of the inside. And let yourself go. You'll feel like a jellyfish! Goodluck c:

just use the back of an eletric toothbrush and put your vagina under running water

You can also just use a back of a old air brush :-D

Trust me I'm 14 female I master a lot I think I have cummed before because I use a hairbrush and there is a little ring whole and I'll be wet and I'll use it while rubbing myself and I'll take the brush out and the ring is filled with thick white stuff and sometimes it's clear but not supper so I think it's cum and I have never squirted and idk if I have had an orgasm

I'm a 15 male any one want to talk

do you rub your g spot ?

It really work in my book

Sure.. make me cum daddy

I tried that and it didn't work!

Would love to watch you filling your p***y with your brush and cuming all over it