Hey. I'm new here. I don't reallly know how this forum works. I mainly want to find some information on how to run a faster mile time. My fastest milet time is 7:05. Pretty bad I'd say. Does anyone have tips on running a faster mile? :o

From your other post it appears you're running 3 miles at a time several days a week. Get yourself a good base of about 20-25 miles a week established and mix in some longer (4 to 5 mile) runs at slower speeds. Once you feel comfortable with that kind of weekly mileage you can start doing some speedwork that will bring that mile time tumbling down. 400 and 200 meter intervals with 400 and 200 meter recoveries would be a good place to start. Start with only a couple of them and slowly build up so you don't injure yourself. What kind of mile time do you want to run?