I don't think that the dosage of hydrocortisone you were using - that is applying- could affect your pregnancy but anyway it is always good to have your gin informed about your hydrocortisone in pregnancy so maybe you should be avoiding this during the first trimester of your pregnancy and if the psoriases area is not that big maybe you could proceed with hydrocortisone but you know it is always better to talk to your doc regarding this issue. The same thing worth if you plan on breastfeeding for I think that you shouldn't be having hydrocortisone treatment during breastfeeding.

What do you think about using hydrocortisone in pregnancy? I suffer from psoriases and currently I am on hydrocortisone psoriases treatment and I just have found out that I am 1 month pregnant. I use hydrocortisone cream applying it only on areas covered by psoriasis three times a day –those areas are my elbows, knees and the lower part of my legs. And since I know that hydrocortisone cream at some small dosage enters the blood vessels when applied on the skin I am now wondering is it possible that this hydrocortisone treatment in pregnancy could cause some side effects? Thanks!

Ahmmm , i just wonder :S , ahmmm i was using a type of cream for strech marks because Im 6 month pregnant and it cause me a irritation i went to the doctor and i told her what happened and she make a prescription with a Hydrocortisone in cream :s , i was reading the description of th cream and it said that is no save for pregnancy women :s , should i continue using it ? :$ :-(