I used to shave my pubic area once a week for almost 3 years and several months ago, I noticed red, patchy areas all over my pubic area. They don't look like an ingrown hairs (I've had those before) because there are no bumps, just red patches, almost like dry skin? It looks like a rash but it doesn't itch. So i stopped shaving for months, and have been applying lotion daily and they still persist! Its embarassing to take my clothes off and don't know what to do about it. HELP! are there any lotions or oils that are made for that sensitive area?

Yes I have that too! You need to go see a doctor cause mine turned out to be a skin problem called psriosis-it is caused by regular irritation of the skin so shaving a lot would affect this as it is a sensitive area! I got given a hydrocortisone cream to try to treat it and it seams to be working-Shame about the gross smell the cream creates though!!! It's worth it