Hey omg I've recently turned fifteen too, and i haven't started yet either. About anorexia- I don't think it will matter. I haven't had anorexia so perhaps its different, but I do have a really, really fast metabolism. I'm very bony and skinny, underweight, but reading things online basically said that my period will come eventually. I think (and i could be wrong) that one of the things is building up strength in your kidneys somehow because that helps with blood flow? Like eating herbs and things. Idk but it could just be because you might be underweight, because having your period is saying that theoretically your body could safely carry a baby. Idk I'm sorry I'm awful at explaining things. Hope I helped?? Xxxxxx

About starting at school, all of my friends have started (I'm fifteen) and so they always have pads and things with them. The good thing is that if I start at school they'll tell me if I don't notice because they're great friends, and they'll lend me the pads they keep in their bags. I keep meaning to do the same thing just in case but I always forget. My advice is keep things in your bag just in case, and make sure you know who to go to for things if you don't have them. Oh also, if you're worried about it bleeding through you're school uniform I haven't heard that happening very often, and one of my friends started at school in the afternoon and then walked home and the rest of us noticed nothing (she told us later). Xxx

I am 15 all my friends have started their period I am really worried when will it come. I heard Ifrom you haven't had your period when your 16 you have to go to the doctors but I am 15 and I've been getting brown discharge but no blood at all. Someone help!!?????

I feel the same way!! I'm 15 in about a month and I was very skinny the past year due to a stomach disease. I'm trying to gain weight so hard but I've only hit 110 at the most but then I'll check the next day and it's like 104 it sucks!!

I'm almost 15 and I haven't gotten my period. I have developed boobs. I have had "periods" around every 3-6 months ( never the exact same time though) but haven't had a consistent period ever

Omg same is it weird that both my mum and my sister have started when that were 11- 12 but I'm 15 in three months and haven't started yet my boobs are quite small 32b and I am quite figurelesa but like my whole family are expecting me to start but I haven't

Hi, I'm nearly fourteen and haven't started. I've had discharge for months now and I started developing breasts around 3 years ago. My mom and sister started their periods at 11, and I'm really concerned. My mom says we are going to have to go to the doctor soon to see if there's anything wrong and I just hope they can help me start. Everyone at my school has started and I just really want to know if I'm healthy or not.

Hey I turned 14 three months ago an i haven't started my period yet as well. I had 2 brownish discharges at the past year- year and a half but still no period. and my boobs are A cup. (and pubic hair and that), but the thing is that Im not really skinny, i weight 52-3 kg (height 5 '3) and ALL OF MY FRIENDS already got theirs and I feel childish and not "understanding" whats being a woman is. its so depressing because I hear like every month or so another friend that got her period. I went to a doctor that did me an Abdominal ultrasound that told me that it will come very soon (go to a doctor it helps) but I cant wait anymore I feel so leftout of everything. how can I deal with it and wait patiently?

I'm 15 and haven't had my first period yet.... I'm a lot concerned about it.because all my friends had their first period...nd one of them even teased me...I had thiswhite discharge

I am almost fifteen and I still haven't had my period my mom didn't get her till fifteen, I get really heavy discharges like a lot and it smells bad too. Any ideas on what to do?

Heyy, im 15 and i haven't got my period yet, all my friends keep telling argh its so annoying having a period, and i actually lie to my friends and tell them im on my period so i dont stand out, its really easy for those people who alreday got their periods to say how annoying i t is, but i just want my period sooooo bad!!
Also i dont have any boobs, i can fill out an A cup size bra, but i can't like show them off in bikinis, im thin and 171 cm. which is semi-high.

I just want to be like all the other girl with big boobs and periods.

Hope some of you can relate!

xxx

My mom said that she was fithteen whrn she started,so am j getting mine soon?

idea of being like every other girl is not good. you need to be different, be noticed..it will happen in time im sure..try to stay positive, keep masturbating.

OMG! i am exactly the same. i am coming on 15 in 4 days and if someone tells me that 'my time will come' once more i will kill them. saying that you cry about it is NOT AT ALL dumb! i do it to. my friend group consists of 14 girls an i'm the only one who doesn't have their period. i have had breasts and pubic hair for over 3 years now! my doctor did some scans and says it's normal but i feel so left out! i have had all the symptoms but still no period.

I’m literally the same I’m 15 in a month but really want my period