Yea that's what all my friends tell me too. I'm 15 and a half and they all are like oml you're so lucky. But all I want is to feel normal

The same thing for me! I thought I was the only one.

merp mer merp merp

Um I have one question idk if anyone uses this tho

I am 14 going 15 very soon and I am starting to get curious and worry because I’ve been having brown discharge for a while. It’s appears every other month for 3-4 days and goes away, and I haven’t had my first period yet.

Did you get your period?

Hi! I am 14 years old, and I haven't started my period yet. All my friends have since I am a freshman in high school. My friends reacted with "lucky" or "you should see a doctor" when I tell them I haven't got my period yet. I'm scared I will get it during class *knock on wood*I don't though :) My mom did not start hers till she was 16 so I am less worried knowing that. If anyone can relate I'm here to talk I guess! :)

??? U should worry

Hi there, I'm not usually open to talking about this without getting weird or worried looks. I'm almost 15 and I still haven't gotten my period for the first time. I don't plan on having sex anytime soon but I have gotten discharge for months now and I have developed a fear of getting mine at school. Any advice??

I forgot to mention that I haven't had breasts development really, just tiny lumps and it sucks

has it started yet? x

Guess I'm in the same boat, I'm 14 almost 15 in the summer and I thought I got mine today but I was in shock because it was light and not red, more of a oink so I wanted till I got home and changed my underwear but I haven't had anything else since, so I'm so confused

hi! I’m 15 and a half and I haven’t started either. my doctor told me it would happen soon, but that was 3/4 of a year ago. is something wrong? I am 5”3 and I weigh 107. am I too small? all of my friends have a nice body and I look like a stick. is it true that when you have your period, your weight goes to your butt & breasts?

I am 15 too. My doctor said that there are all okay with me and i will see when i am ready. You must talk to a doctor too to make sure that are all ok.

I couldnt understand you more. I am also 15 and i havent got my period yet. I know that period is not nice but i want it because i want to feel like the ather girls in my age