hey, i'm going to be 15 in less than a month, i've pubic hair, boobs (small tho), i've been having vaginal discharge for 2 years now and both my mom and my sister had it when they were 12. I'm starting to be scared, people keep saying "It'll come, don't worry" but i swear, if someone says that again, i'll puch them in the face. I'm very skinny (43kg) but i dont have any eating disorders, i eat a lot but i never manage to gain any weight. I feel so left out, i'm in highschool and it just feels so bad because i look around and every girl is curvy and grown, and when i look at myself, i look like a 10 y/o little girl.
What should i do?

Hey! I just turned 15 last august 2017 and I still don’t have my period, my friends all talk about cramps and sometimes how they match up some months but I haven’t even got it yet, and also the fact that I’m older then all of them. Most of them got it when we were in sixth grade or seventh, I’m a freshman (suppose to be a sophomore but got held back) and still haven’t got it. I’ve never had an eating disorder or ever lost a bunch of weight but I was a dancer for 12 years and was athletic so I heard it come later because of that. I do get discharge ( srry to gross ya out ) and I wear panty liners because of that but idk when it’s gonna come. I’ve never had intercourse/sex plus I’m in high school, most girls had it and are on a regular thing but I guess I’ll just keep waiting and hopefully when I get it I won’t be wearing white jeans.

OMG same when anyone brings periods up i’m like can’t relate. I cry as well because everyone says “your so lucky” or “trust me you don’t want it” like yes i do. i just want to feel reassured that i am going to have kids or everything is ok with me. I get all symptoms but NOTHINF HAPPENS. I have never been very underweight always average but i did gymnastics for a long time. i don’t know if that affects it

Health Guru
You are probably a late starter that's all but if your concerned about it then I would say go to your doctor and get it checked out ☺

did u get it

Sometimes anorexia can stop you from getting your period but eventually when you return to being a healthy weight you will get it back

have you ever had sex before

I’m so glad I found this I’m 15 and I haven’t started my period yet either! I hate when my friends talk about it cause I feel really awkward and I don’t really know what to say. I’m really hoping I get it soon

You can have sex, I just don't think you can get pregnant yet.

I’m actually feeling exactly the same. Going to turn 15 in two months. Same weight and fast metabolism, and I’m really worried that there might be something wrong ☹️. I feel weird when people talk about it, because I haven’t started, and I’m worried that I won’t be able to have kids if I never get my period. My mom started when she was 12, so I’m starting to feel like somethings wrong. Should I go to the doctor?

No no no my sister is 14 and had sex

Hey you may have amenorrhea which I what I have, I'm 16and havnt started either and I got amenorrhoea from over exercise but you can also get it from and eating disorders in the past, its not a bad thing but I might make it harder to have kids in the future but it won't make you infertile. Basically all it means is you will get your period later then everyone else

OMG I relate and sometimes I cannot sleep thinking about ur it’s 11pm now and I’m searching all this stuff about it now cuz I’m stressing xox

Omg lkr! I'm 15, 5' 8'', and I hardly have A cup breasts! I've been reading up and maybe it's cause Im very active, but I hate not having my period yet! I have had discharge and public hair for a while too! I feel so left out and immature when other girls start talking about periods and stuff. And honestly I wanna move forward with my boy friend too...

i’m in a similar position to all of you guys!! almost fifteen, 5’8 and developed in other areas such as my mood and hair and stuff. i have the tiniest boobs (hardly an a) and narrow hips which is a pain but i’m pretty sure that’s how i’m always gonna be regardless because that’s just my shape. i’ve always been skinny and the last year i’ve sorta kinda developed a bit of an ed (it’s more of a mental thing though- my body’s hardly changed). my mum started when she was almost fifteen too but i’m pretty sure my twelve year old sister has bigger boobs than me and that’s a bit weird. i swear i’m last out of the thirty odd girls in my year. xxx