I was 22 when i had my tubes clamped after having my second child.... The father of my children and are no longer together and haven't been since two weeks after my tubes being done..... My current husband and I want to have a child.... But can't seem to find any information on where to go or who to call to have this reversed... I live in Ontario Canada

Hello, I am getting my TR this year also. I have a 99% chance after being clipped and tied. I have researched this topic thoroughly and that is what brings me to the boards here. I know of a few GREAT doctors here in the U.S. but none in Canada,sorry, I wish you the best. Just so you know the clamps is the easiest to reverse. Check with the doctor that did your TL first. But really research because it takes a lot of skill and experience for such a surgery. :-D