I need HELP!

eat nothing but plenty of fruit & vegetables. Take vitamIn B12 (VEG1). Only animal products contain cholesterol; no plant does.  Don't eat cereals or drink milk. |Don't use butter, oil, bread or flour Take calcium tablets with vitamin D. Cereals will make you sleepy & with milk will make you fat. I managed to loose 2lbs daily with the above. Alse the more sl,eep you get (contrary to popular belief the more weight you lose, The less sleep you get the more weight you gain. It is way past my bed time 01:22. I will stay away for some weeks- I have much to attend t

I obviously did something wrong here. I edited the post below but the first came back. Your weight is perfect for your height. Your BMI is 21. anything between 18 & 25 is normal. If your BMI were below 18 you would be underweight, If it were above 25 you would be overweight. Ignore my previous post