I'm 18years old. I'm trying to lose weight to feel good about myself and to look sexy lke I used to look. My weight at the momen is 122pouds and I'm 5.15ft. I really want to weigh 108pounds!!! Please give me advice how I can lose the extra pounds on easy healthy way. I really love my sweets so how can I lose the habbet to not eat one every day. I also love real food. [And what can I do not to over eat when its my period?!

try these things....

I found that a really good way to lose weight is just eating right.....I have tried this thing where I only eat fruits and vegetables for a week striaght (but I couldn't do this as it was really tough) so I just eat anything that was natural substituting all of my cravings for junk food with fruits that take away your appetite (likes apples or lemons) but of course you want to try and cut down on the portions.......the working out is good, but one thing is that make sure the milk is skim, and only drink gatorade during work outs, if you drink it too much (like 2 times a day or something) then the gatorade can raise your blood pressure by a lot....if anything drink a lot of water....and I mean A LOT.....the water cleans out your system of anything that could later add some extra pounds....after a while you'll find that you will get used to drinking water all the time........and a little tip could be adding some fiber to your diet (like flax seed) I heard it works but it didn't for me but try it if you want......

another note......try replacing the overeating with water....cause it really helps to fill you up......

oh yeah and one more thing......who says that being 122 at age 18 doesn't look sexy?????think about that