Hi everyone plz suggest me how can fight suicidal thought

Hi kumar. What type of suicidal thoughts Are you having? How long have you had them for? Do you know what caused them?  Where do you live? Some countries have suicide hotlines where you can call and talk to people if you are suicidal...... Otherwise I would go to the hospital to get some help

hi i am from india my problem is very big because i am a gastric ulcer pateint i have a marriage just one year at present i am not working. all time depressed and suicide thought coming

Are you taking any medicine for your ulcer? Also can your wife help you at all with your thoughts.... There should be doctors in India that you can talk to about your depression and hopefully get some medicine to help

Kumar, how are you doing?
Hope u are better. You need to pray to God. Jesus died for us so we do not have to suffer. There is hope and you will get better but you need to have faith and pray. Jesus is the only answer.