I’m really worried about my heartrate. When I practice a physical activity, it just goes wild and I had to stop very soon. I once almost collapsed at the park. In other situations I don’t have any problems with my heart and this is very strange because I don’t have any weight problems and my diet is pretty healthy. Do you have any ideas why this is so?

There are various reasons for this. First you have to rule out the possibility that you have a heart condition. I’m not implying that you do have, but just to be on the safe side and look in other directions to locate the problem. So, after you’ve checked your heart, let’s see how your psyche is. If you’re under a lot of pressure and stress don’t wonder why this happens, because you can have an upset heart syndrome. This can also be treated with adequate medications. It’s not dangerous, but it’s unpleasant. Another thing is that if you have a sedentary job, you’re maybe not used to much physical activity.

Davidde,
Hyperthyroidism will also give you a rapid heart rate. I agree with Kennith that you should see your family doctor and have him/her check you out. I've had hyperthyroidism and have been checked thoroughly for a heart problem but the heart is fine. I'm now on Synthroid for the thyroid problem after the thyroid was killed with radioactive iodine. At rest, my heart rate is around 100 still and jumps to 140 with minimal activity. Anxiety has been ruled out and I was finally given the diagnosis of inappropriate tachycardia. I just started Verapamil SR which hopefully will slow it down a little. As you know, exhaustion sets in really quick and interferes with any exercise you're trying to do. Get it checked out and let us know what you find out. I'll be thinking about you.
Debbie