This is so depressing! I’ve been feeling so unfit and no matter what I do to improve my condition, it seems as if it’s completely impossible. I’ve taken up running and swimming, not to mention how I stopped eating fast food and fizzy drinks with lots of sugar. But still nothing! I can’t climb the stairs in my house without gasping for breath. What can I do to change this?

I really don’t know the answer but if you say that you’ve tried everything in order to feel better and if there are no results whatsoever, maybe you should consider having a medical checkup. Sometimes in spring and fall people feel tired and exhausted and the problem is that they don’t take enough vitamins and minerals. So, introduce various vitamins in your diet and see what happens. Another thing that can cause this is also too much stress. And don’t think that if you’re not under stress at the moment, that some previous stresses didn’t damage your immune system. So, just keep on exercising and take a few tests to ensure that everything is ok.