Its hard to live life normally after everybody thinks your insane. I may not be better but I'm getting there. this is a list of my symptoms.
Things seem unreal to me.
I am edgy and possibly paranoid to the point of fearing day to day life.
I can not determine dreams from reality.
I have great difficulty staying asleep for fear of the unknown.
I have a big fear of the dark.
I cannot go out on my own or with well trusted friends.
I believe I am of greater power.
I believe we are all being watched by other people unknown to me.
I hear/see noises and see things on a weekly bases, such things as bells ringing, walls breathing, screams.
I feel sad day to day.
I feel different from everyone around me.
There is another person inside of me named Harper, I believe he is real in my head.
I feel angry and annoyed on a daily bases.
I am tired most of the time, and have outbursts of energy on a daily bases(this is unpredictable).
I do not recognize myself in the mirror (do not believe it is me).
I find it difficult to concentrate for prolong pieces of time.
I change subjects quickly and over lap conversations.
I find it difficult to trust people.
I find it harder to talk to males rather then females(I do not find most girls threatening).
I have low self confidence periodically and have high confidence periodically.
I find spelling and reading difficult and confusing.
I feel threatened easily.
I have a fear of monsters or superstitious thoughts.
I hide all of my feelings and thoughts from everyone I know.
I try to stay low key(not easy to find)
I need things done right away.
I have to organize everything.

I left some out can anyone give me advice on my problems

DEAR...I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS AS YOU. STRUGLING WITH MYSELF EVERYDAY. EVERYTHING IS HARD TO ME, I AM TIRED TO DO ANYTHING. I AM VERY YOUNG AND THINKING IF I WILL HAVE TO FEEL THAT ALL MY LIFE....SOME SAD THOUGHTS ARE GOING THROUGH MY HEAD. BUT, LIFE IS TO FIGHT FOR EVERYTHING SO THERE IS NO GIVING UP.I AM FROM EUROPE, BUT HAVE SISTER IN CALIFORNIA, SO I LIVE WITH MY PARENTS.MY THOUGHTS R SO SLOW, AND ITS GREAT IF I HAVE THOUGHTS.I FEEL LIKE MY BRAIN DOESNT WORK.LIKE I AM STUPID. I AM TAKING THERAPY FOR 2.5 YEARS....AND ITS GOOD COMPARING HOW WAS IT....BUT STILL I AM NOT SATASFIED, AND PROBABLY NEVER BE, CAUSE I CANNOT BE FINE WITH THIS SITUATION.
VERY OFTEN I AM THINKING OF SOMEBODY UP IN THE SKY WHO IS PLAYING WITH OUR LIVES ALL OVER THE WORLD....I AM FEELING THAT SOMEONE IS KIDDING WITH US.....GREETINGS FROM CROATIA