I don't drink on a regular basis, like every week or something and when I do I dont drink excessively. What I do, do is smoke a couple of rolled tobacco cigarettes. For years I find that I get really ill the following day. My friends do not seem to get anywhere near as ill.

I get a sinus headache that stiffens my neck, nausea, head like cotton wool and generally feel extremely weak. Similar to a migraine. I have also noticed over the years that the left side of my head is always more in pain. I know this sounds similar to a normal hangover but sometimes the headaches are so violent I vomit and I am unable to keep painkillers down and can not sleep throught the pain. It generally renders me useless. Even if I get painkillers down me I find the headache hard to shift. On one occassion I had maybe 3 glasses (not big) of white wine and yes on that occassion I smoked say three cigarettes. My goodness I was soooo ill. I had to cancel my business appointments for the whole day, losing a lot of money. Just lifting my head up made me violently vomit. It was the worst the pain I had ever had in my head. I thought I was dying.

It makes me scared to drink. Everyone else seems to get a hangover and recover well. A few pints of water and good food and their right as rain. And some dont get that sensible and still dont suffer anywhere near as much as I do. I am generally a healthy person. I am very health aware. I eat fish, stay hydrated. Dont consume lots of caffeine or alcohol. I eat vegetables regularly etc

I have suffered with headaches of a migraine nature for years and stress can be a factor. I visited a chinese herbalist last year. I hadn't touched alcohol for a good two months, She asked me if I was an alcoholic.....what! I explained that due to feeling so delicate I didnt dare touch alcohol at all. She replied that my liver was not processing my toxins and I was congested with toxins. Other therapists have told me similar things. My bodies cleaning system seems to be constantly compromised.

I have recently been diagnosed with perennial sinusitis and have polyps. I take a steriod spary every morning but still have swelling in my sinuses.

I just want to occassionally have a night out with my friends without becoming so ill or else I may become seriously boring. This has been going on over ten years. Anyone have the same or have any knowledge and sugggestions.

I live in London and yes my allergic reactions have increased generally here due to the pollution but none the less I have only been here 3years and this has been going on much longer, about ten years to be exact. Very rarely can I drink and feel just normal the next day. Help?

I highly recommend you to use one of the best aloe vera juice which will definitely help you out as it has already for many.

I know this is an old post but just read this and thought i would let you know about coffee enemas, I have a genetic gene defect in my liver where I don't process toxins as well as most people so I get similar and more symptoms. Basically the only answer is no alcohol, tobacco, eat organic food, use organic cleaning products, hair products, deodorant, eliminate all processed food and eat a wholefood plant based diet. Coffee enemas I do almost every day, it helps your liver deal with the toxins, Google it. Hope this helps :)