I'm 17 and the only way I can cum is if I lie on the floor and actually push my penis in towards my body and I am assuming that this in turn puts pressure on my prostate causing me to ejaculate. anyone know of another way that might be a little more convenient?

yer buddy your not alone there, im the same, doesnt work any other way, thourght i was alone lol. anyone know what the cause is????

If I understand you right, you're saying that you can't come unless you're laying on the floor.

It may be a case where you are applying pressure to the structures internally, and that this does stimulate either your prostate, or bladder, or makes the penis swell some.

There are any number of other positions.

Usually, if you hold off on trying to climax for a few days, the ability to come will grow faster and be easier to reach with standard stroking or stimulation.

You might also check out "Sex for One" by Betty Dotson or positions.com or suggestions.

Good luck.

same here, help!

hahaha i cant belive this u can as well i been doing this for years but thought i was on my own amazing man yeah trust normal masturbation came to me wen i was like 15 but i been doing the floor trick as long as i can remember like really young

safeeeee

o yeah, i have this problem also.. but my foreskin is too tight for my penis to get out of it, if you understand, i cant roll it back.. so i use this bed trick, im 14 and i hope i cant wank normally soon.

I had this prob but i fexd it just keep trying. the first time i ever came was wen i was 14 i know it it sad but this happnes if your mom dont get the right vitimens in to her when you are inside her.

OMFG! i was doing the floor technique since i can remember and I thought I was the only one in the world. I have been doing it since I was little, i remember that it just came to me one day, and i layed on the floor flat placed my hands over my penis which was not erected then i started to apply pressure and to think about something turned on and i moved my legs. I have done this since i was a little boy maybe 3 or 4 im 16 now and i think ive done this over a 1000 times lol hahah i has a different feeling than jacking off. Im glad im not the only one

am 15 and i can't masturbate properly i have to stretch my legs and press down on my penis towards my balls to feel anything it was ok at first but know my legs are starting to hurt when i try and masturbate the normal way i don't feel anything.can any one help me

I had the same problem... and when i finily got my first bj... i couldent feel a damn thing, so this is what i did to fix it... go a week without masterbaiting... get some lotion or something of that sort, and start playing with it changing speed and pressure until you finially cum... may take awile your first time but dont give up. ull cum evenchuwelly

I was like this for a while, just don't jack off for a week or so, you'll get crazy turned on and just wank normally until you cum. refuse to let yourself revert to the old habit. now i can do it both ways ;-)

I know I had the same prob but now i know how to use my hand,
all you gotta do it place your body over a chair and put your hand under the chair then jerk
as if you were fking...
if this doesn't work im sorry, but ive got to admit humping is better!. :-P
8-|

Well it seems im not alone i do it because my foreskin is too tight and rub myself against a soft surface such as a bed but when i try pulling my forskin back whilst flacid i can see white stuff under the skin of my penis and just bellow my bellend (Sorry i dont know a proper term for the bloody thing) is this a disease of some sort or is it nothing to worry about? The stuff can be pulled off but it does sting quiet abit

The bell end is known as the glanz or glans or "head".
The white stuff under the foreskin is probably a collection of secretions called "smegma". It smells foul and needs to be cleaned out regularly. Once clean, it simply needs to be rinsed out to keep it in good shape.

If you have any questions, ask your father or your doctor. They should advise you on how to keep your stuff clean and attractive.

stick a dildo up ur butt when you masterbate it helped me with that prob and im still straight