Hey I’m sick of humping my pillow I don’t have anything and the shower head is okay and to confused about putting anything  thing in and fingering ,really turned on , just wanna f**k but can’t . Never had an orgasm and new to this sh*t . Help me feel the best pleasures

You don't always have to put fingers inside you, you can just use it to rub your clitoris which it the little button close to your belly button on top of your pee hole. Just relax. I like to do it at night in bed sometimes, just take off your pants and lick your fingers and go down rub your fingers up and down or side to side your clitoris. It will feeel sensitive at first so you should wear panties on top until you get used to the feeling. You should feel yourself getting hot and start feeling tingly near your privates and it spreading to your legs and chest. This is a good thing, it means you are turned on and you will orgasm soon, but don't rush it and just let it come naturally. It feels like your insides are shaking and you get this really nice feeling rush through your whole body. If you're alone, practice moaning and panting if it feels good, it will feel like you are doing work to coming and it just feels great to tell the world you feel amazing. Though don't get caught my your parents or brothers, it will get really awkward so try to do it with music on or in the shower.