Hey, i'm 14 (almost 15) and i already masturbate since i'm like 10-11 ish... 
But i have never really pulled my foreskin back (errect or soft). 
Now it's getting me really worried, the head is REALLY sensitive so i never dare to force it, only to wash i do a bit just enough i guesse... 
I don't dare to talk ask about it to anyone (yet) so i'm asking online first for help (and also if i should talk about it to a doctor?)

Hey there at ur age it is totally normal not to be able to pull back ur foreskin but I would start doing gental streatchin exercises. There are forums on here which explain how to do it. Ur penis is probably growing faster than ur foreskin.... but don't worry

I guesse, but i'm worried about my (future) sex life... cuz at this young age i actully would like... i even had the chance once.. i refused for multiple reasons, this being one of them.

Hey there shia..... there are people who have had sex when they can't retract their foeskin. You just have to go slow and not be too rough. But can I ask why at such a young ahe you want to have sex? There are soooo many risks and responsibilities with sex. Pregnancy and stds are just some of them. Do you know the CORRECT way to use condoms and have you tried them on? At ur age they may be a little big to fit your penis...... you have ur whole life to have sex man..... don't rush it and just enjoy being a kid.... did you ever find the instructions for streatching ur foreskin?.... also ill post a drawing up later it will have four different types of tight foreskins on it. Let me know which one best resembles yours... it will give me a better idea of the severity of your phimosis. Thanks

Well yeah i don't wanna rush to be honest, and i do know all the risks/way to us econdom ect... but i'm being extreemly careful, and even if i want to, i won't... and no i didn't find instructions, would be helpfull thanks.