i am 14 and i was trying to put on a condom just for practice and the internet said to pull my foreskin all the way back, put it on, and then put the foreskin on top of the condom. Well when i tried to pull it back (i was hard) i could only get it behind the head and when i tried to pull further, it hurt really bad. Then when i tried to put the skin back over my head, it got stuck and it felt all sticky. I had to pull pretty hard to get it back over my head. it didn't hurt but it felt really weird. Please help because i am afraid that when i have sex, the foreskin will go back and it will start bleeding or something... Thanks!!

The directions are right, but it sounds like you're not quite old enough yet.

Most guys can't get their foreskin back at 14 so you're doing very good. It usually takes them a couple of more years.

Don't ever force it. It can actually get stuck and cause a problem called phimosis. I'm glad you got it back. Just keep working it like you have been and soon enough it will slide freely.

There is a chance the foreskin will go back while you're having sex. There is nothing you can do about it.

I'm glad you're thinking about using protection. You really don't have to rush into sex, it will change your relationship with the girl.

hope that helps.

I agree with what medic-dan has posted. At this point, you are probably not able to be sexually active, so it's good that you are planning ahead and practicing, but for now, just be patient and bear in mind what you've learned for later on down the road. Good on you for learning how to use a condom properly though.