Hi, after five days of studying hard, I got a skin rash all over my arms. I was studding 10 hours a day and I didn’t go outside. Did it happen to anyone else?

Hi, it happened to me several times when I was on college. A week before the exams, I was able to study 15 hours a day. It was very stressful every time, and my body reacted by making a rash on my arms and legs. I heard that many people have skin rash due to stress. It was itchy, red and scaly, and it lasted until my exams were over. Most of students eat junky food while their studying hard, because they don’t have time to make proper meals. I think it makes things only worse, because without enough vitamins and minerals, the immunity becomes weak, and it’s easier for rash to appear. Do not scratch the affected area, because you’ll worsen your condition.