Hey everyone here ! i am Saif ,18 from Kashmir , India ! i am in 11th grade and we have am education system totally different from the one you have ! i am an averaged guy with respect to studies and i have been facing a lot of problems since last 2 years ! let me explain my situation : here,in India the education system is totally a sh*t piece created by some m****s ! i am in 11th grade and a medical student ,after 12th grade i have only two options either to try in medical entrance examination or engineering entrance exams ! and if i don't qualify for any of them then .....:( my future will be devastating as here i don't have anything else to do !:/ plus ,the other part is that i don't have a girlfriend ..i had 1 but i broke up with her some months back just because i was too concerned about my studies ! i want any future forecasting but the only thing i want to ask is that ..i just want to top in the school in studies but i can't maintain much concentration while studying as many other things gain my attention eg i am not good looking,his girlfriend is hot,thinking about other people etc etc ! i just foot know what to do as i want to give majority of my time to my studies ! but don't know how to curb this 'attention deficiency' thing !!? and plus i really don't want a girlfriend until i don't do anything in my life?_??? but still some damm thing gain my attention during studies and it seems i am not interested in studying ??? what to do ? :( :( please help !

I amalso coping withthaton my work. So many tasks to do. Seems that you have to check on also having to reward yourself for each job done or well done. By having rest or leisure to indulge in your hobby or favorite activity. Look into Procrastination Quotient.

iam very interested in study but not interesting i study pls help