hello my name iz britney and i wiegh 170 pounds i cant lose wait and r  school dance is cuming up i tryed eating less that didnt work i tryed not eating that made me sick. i tryed DOING LOSES OF WORCKING OUT every day 4  1moth and that dint worck ..... and i hate it cuz i get made fun of at home and at school that realy hurts me i cry  evry night because i dk wat to doooooooooooooooo pleaz help me:'(

Hi, My name is Brittany too. and i have that same problem. I also coincedentally weigh 170 pounds and im only 13. i may not be an expert but i can say that nt eating is NOT at all healthy for you. Just not eating Breakfast is bad for you. In fact you gain pounds. because you need that food in the morning. Eat all 3 meals, but eat healthier foods. Bread is not good for you, but the whole wheat is better than the white. Beans are amazing foods. by the looks of How you have written this (No hate) you seem to be around my age too. one good trick that i have learned is that you should try to burn more calories than you gain. But that shouldnt mean you dont eat. Thats worse. Eat smaller amounts of food. and have a glass of water before and after each meal. It will make you fuller faster and it is the best drink you will ever have. if you want to go on a diet. eat only fruits and vegitables and drink only water. It the best food you can eat. Dont cry, Its not good and your still growing, just like me so dont worry. Your body bodt will develop and soon enough you will be happy wih yourself. Good luck.

Walk up early in the morning and go for walking and do some other exercise. Don't eat junk foods. You just maintain your exercise and healthy diets to weight loss.

I'm in the same boat, except in 24 yrs old. I'm in a diet as we speak. I do eat my breakfast because it's the most important meal of the day and because that's your kick start to increase your metabolism. You have to control what you eat, I'm not saying do not eat you have to measure yourself you are young therefore you should eat small portions of food. Make sure you drink water. Try not to eat at night after maybe 7 or 6 if you do get hungry eat an apple or a fruit have a bowl of cereal a small portion with silk milk. Also, your gonna have to exercise if you want to see results faster don't kill you self in the gym 3hrs daily because you will get tired of working out and most likely you will give up. Eat and Exercise with moderation. Also, your gonna have to give up your coke and chips, snacks and candy for a while. I'm trying to give my beer a rest lol, but let’ stay positive and think of how good were gonna look in 2 or 3 months. Beauty is pain and therefore were gonna have to sacrifice a few things. Don't give up!!! Look for exercise videos or pep talk to keep you motivated. I have a buddy my bff we are doing it together we share what we do, and we motivate each other. Find someone that will help you. This will do good for you. I hope you accomplish what you are trying to do. Good luck!