I am 15 years old and weigh about 120ish... I am about 5'7 and i play lacrosse.

My question is will i be able to build up muscle so i can get stronger? I eat healthy things and exercise. But most of the times i skip exercising because of school since i want to keep up my 97 gpa and lacrosse is tiring. I been lifting weights (sand weights =/ 40 pounds? doesn't feel like it though) and my arms got sore and i stopped for a while. But it seems that im losing what i put effort into. Is it that slender people lose muscle faster than bigger people?

I would talk to a doctor and see what they had to say. At 15 i wouldnt be muscle training though, just stay fit and in good shape ;-)

Hi:
Have you increased your caloric intake? Are you lifting weights to get the effect that you want? This is a question to consider. You can work towards different sizes and looks when you are using weights. Have you consulted with a trainer to see how your nutrition will affect your results. If you are not consuming more food to compensate for the weight lifting, you will lose weight and perhaps mass. Again, have a consult to put together the right program for yourself. If you are getting weak/tired, etc. it probably has to do with nutrition, including your intake of water. You have to educate yourself before you start on an exercise/weight lifting routine. Get your facts, then move forward. I am sure that you will do well. Good luck !