After I came from my gf giving me a bj, I took the condom off and tied it in a knot and everything but as I was doing that I'm really sure that some of it got on my fingertips. I threw the condom outside, and the closed the door in the car. Then 2 minutes later, I started playing with her boobs a bit, and then starting rubbing her thighs as well. Then I started rubbing her outside her pants. Then I went inside and started fingering her clitoris. I didn't go in because she was wearing a tampon. But what Im scared is when she took it off, could some have gotten stuck onto her and then when she took her tampon off, could some may have went inside her? Please help and answer quickly. Thanks!

Females cannot get pregnant while they're on their period.

I heard thats true, but thats not 100% true is it? She skipped 2 days of taking the pill prior to this happening