Me and my girlfriend were in my bedroom. We both kissed and i pulled out my penis and there was pre-ejaculate on it. I cleaned it by rubbing my palm and then touched her clitoris and vagina lips with my fingers of same hand (no clothes and not penetrated) and that was wet.. Will she get pregnant by this from pre-ejaculate.(also i last ejaculated 1 day before this event happened and urinated about 3 times after that)....pls help i am scared.

Pre-ejaculation doesn't have sperm in it if you have recently ejaculated and have urinated since then. I doubt she would be pregnant from this incident.

if Pre-ejaculation doesn't have sperm in it if i have recently ejaculated and have urinated..so how could u doubt she could get pregnant from this incident....??
i have said that i ejaculated 1 day before this incident...and urinated about 3 times ...so there should be no sperm in my pre-ejaculate right??
so how can she get pregnant ?

"sorry for my english if its wrong "