I need some help. I have tiny calves and I do not now how to build them up some more. I do exercises for them, but in training scheme and it seems that it is not enough. What am I to do? Can I break the routine and add some new exercises especially for calves? I do not want my other areas to be neglected because of calves.

In the first years of bodybuilding, there is always a part of your body that you will not be satisfied with. Perhaps a big biceps but poor forearms, thus making you avoid T-shirts. But do not worry adding extra exercises for your calves only will not tire you for standard workout and you will make your calves bigger and stronger. Just time these new exercises between the series of chest workout. Rest after the calves exercises for about thirty seconds then continue. See if this will have any effect. I am sure it will.

Remember that calves and abs are a different type of muscle then for example your biceps and triceps. Your calves consist mostly of slow twitch muscle fibers the so called "red muscle tissue" . To train this type of muscle it is neccesary to do many reps. The fast twitch muscle is trained the best between 6 and 15 reps for your calves you can do much more reps over the 100 is also good.