Hello, I need some help with my diet. Actually, it is not a diet, just some sort of healthy meals and I combined it with a lot of mild exercises. I admit that I am always full of energy after 6 months of living like this, but I am still searching for a proper, balanced diet. I am thinking of including soy in some form, maybe like yogurt. Can I make it at home?

Why not, it is not hard at all. There are several methods for making soy yogurt, if you cannot find it in your local stores. For one liter of soy yogurt, you could use 140 grams of soybeans and standard, dairy yogurt. You should boil the soybeans in three liters of water and then wait for 6 to 12 hours. Then you should mix soybeans with one liter of cold water in a blender and then squeeze this mixture through a cheese cloth. The milk should be boiled for about 10 minutes.

Hmm, that doesn't sound too complicated, but it does require some time and I assume that you will have to do it on a daily basis, I am not sure for how long soy yogurt made like that is usable. I think it is a lot healthier and more natural, but still, I would just put a soy yogurt from the shelf into a basket and pay for it.

Yes, that is certainly easier, but how sure can you be that what you are drinking is as good as it should be? I mean, when you make your own yogurt with ingredients you buy, and then it is the real thing. But also, be aware that you should not exaggerate with the quantities. There is a limit how much soy can be used daily, so be cautious about that too.