hey guys, im 19 and too young to be pregnant.
so, a month ago there was a snowstorm, i was at my boyfriends house the whole weekend and part of the week.
we ran out of condoms, and stupidly we had unprotected sex, though we did do the pull out method.
and for about a week or two now, both of my sides on my lower stomach has been cramping on and off.
thier not so bad, but thier very noticable, especially when im at work.
my back cramps on and off too, like pms cramps, but nothings there.
my boobs have been so sore for a week, ouch, it hurts to even wear a bra, they never been this tender before.
and also, my period is very irregular so i dont know when i get my period.
im really hoping im not, i mean im young and still want to have fun, till im married and out of college.
i havent tooken a pregnancy test yet, and not sure if i should.
what do yall think?

well based on the signed that you experienced right now,for me your pregnant,but to make it sure for that try to test asap,so that all your worries will be answer.but base on my experience,i had that signed just a weeks ago,then to make it sure i test and the result was positive!

ehh, im hopoing not.
do you think the test would read this early?

oh, and congragulations by the way

yes!the test will really help you,or you can check also which is 100% accurate doing blood test.its called hcg beta.bcoz even test shows positive still i go for second test which is blood test still positive.you dont have to congratulate me my dear,coz its should not happened or i cannot continue due to some personal reasons!

oh.
yeah i think im going to take one whenever i get out of the house and away from the parents
or if i dont get my period in a couple of days