I'm a 14 year old girl and love to masterbate I want to try it with a shower head but how do I do it my friends told me to try but don't know how plez help

You take the shower head down from the top and place it in between your legs with a steady stream, stream it onto your clit and you will feel a pleasurable and excitable feeling.  Also, you can use your fingers to rub your clit to double the pleasure and make sure you orgasm.  Hope this helps and have fun

i find it quite enjoyable and I have only just started but I like it its entertaining and pleasurable what u do it make sure the temps right and lie on your back legs spread hold the shower head where u find it nice and when I do it i start to shake and close ur eyes it helps loads on mg it's amazing good luck

If your showerhead is detachable then you should aim it at the clit while in pulsating mode. Stimulate yourself by rubbing or nipples or whatever that gets you off.

will you be masterbate in front of me.i will give you a pleasure.

can you be masterbate in front of me.i will give you pleasure.