yes i need it

I need suboxone , l've the same proplem with found it in suitable price in egypt
I had issue with opioid addiction exceedes 15 yrs. & need treatment by suboxone for long time to overcome .. using now subotex 8 mlg
But its expensive to continue the duration l need .. thnx lf you can help me

Bro I can get it or refer you to a rehab I work in. I been addicted for years. Suboxone might help but the problem is more of the mental state as you are well aware of this.

I need plz

I need plz
Can you help me

My brother is a heroin addict for more than 1 year and i am living in Egypt and here is no medicine and i tried every thing to stop him and in every time he relapses and i searched about medicines and i found that there is some medicine abroad like suboxone and probuphine so i wish if you could help.He is my brother

I need it bro

I need suboxone film. I am going through hell plz. HELP

I need like 10 films plz asap

Plz I need about 10 films as a start. Help me please if you can. I am going through more than hell

Hi. Can u still get it please

i have suboxon tablet 8ml made in usa price 1000le for 1 bill my number