hi, i am 30 yr old lady. i am just wondering why i have stretch marks on my butt (both face of it). i think i noticed this about 4-6 yrs ago already. do u have any idea how i got this (stretch marks) and any piece of advice how i can remove or lessen/minimize the lines? am a bit worried coz in few months from now, my long distance bf & i are going to meet finally.. one thing he likes most in me is my butt (he just saw it thru pics) so he didn't moticed the marks...

Well I have no idea, but I have the same problem. There are stretch marks on my butt and upper legs too. I thought was the only one! Cocoa butter always helps. Or lemon juice mixed with honey spread evenly on the area.

Stretch marks can be very annoying and many experience them when they lose weight. They can sometimes be very noticeable and sometimes they are there but you can’t really see them without taking a better look. However the good thing is that there are many treatment options for stretch marks but not all of them are very efficient. First one that might be a good option for you is of course the laser treatment, because studies show that this is very efficient procedure. You can also get a prescription for retinoids from your doctor. He will give you more detailed instructions on how to use them. Dermabrasion is also an option that you can consider for removal of your stretch marks.