I'm a 12 year old girl and i'm 5'6" and i weigh about 200 pounds. i have been made fun of all of my life for being fat and i'm really fed up with it. I personally don't really think i look that fat, i have bigger thighs and arms than most people my age, but i'm well proportioned. I really want to lose weight, but i don't know where to start, and I can't really tell my mom. I'm not very active and I actually never have been. even when i was a little girl i never really did much physical activity. I'm really self conscious about my body and i try to cover it up. My dad and me are gonna start jogging every weekend. Other than that i don't really get much exercise. I'm willing to try anything as long as it's not to noticeable to my parents. Please don't say that i'm too young to worry about my weight.
Thank you!

Hey I'm 13 a boy, and well all you really need to do is start eating healthy and less food then you do now and cut down on junk food have it only a bit now and then. And don't think it as being exercise just play a sport join a sports club it works and you'll see the results it worked for me

Hope that helped.

From Trey