17

Male

250 pounds

Yeah, so your typical teenager trying to lose weight because he said "I'll never get fat." That pretty much bit me. Well, trying to lose weight get down to being thin again, maybe pick up some muscle on the way. I have the workout already planned, but, I know without a balanced diet and nutrition this will most likely go nowhere since I want to balance it out. (ex. workout some days, since I'm eating healthy nothing will really build up.) What can I eat that will get me/keep me lean? If you could list some things I could make/fruits and veggies that help this.

Thanks!

Health Advisor

Hello JSK.

You are now in your prime and that`s the best time to lose some weight. The fastest way is to get some exercise. You should start training some sport. This way you will burn your calories, and also build some musculature. Or at least go out and play basketball with friends or shoot at hoop. Swimming is also great for losing weight. I don`t believe in diets because they never helped me, so eat whenever you are hungry, but eat more often and eat less. And of course, don`t eat anything after 8:00 A.M. That way, you will lose some weight, not too much, but at steady pace. If you find this interesting, keep me posted did it work for you just like for me. I wish you luck.

IAM A WOMAN OFF 47 YEARS OLD... omg WHO DID THAT HAPPEN ?????? IAM TRYING TO LOOSE WEIGHT BUT ITS NOT HAPPING TRIED EVERYTHING STILL NOTHING . CAN ANYONE HELP CHEERS MY LOVES