Hi, I am from australia and i weigh about 60kg, i am 13 and i have not had my vertical growth spurt yet. I am a little bigger than the other girls i hang out with and it is starting to become a big issue when we go shopping and at lunch times and stuff. I do try to run nearly everyday and i play netball twice a week. But there is one issue: i go to a boarding school. It is hard to monitor what you eat becuase there really is no choice, can anyone help me lose 20kg?? 

Hello, i think you should just try to keep running. I mean, its not really important how much you eat, its more important how much you practice physical activity. Dont bang your head about what you ate, just try to run as much as you can and you will loose weight. Dont go on a diet , it will only slow down your metabolism and that in result will cause you o gain weight. All in all, keep eating as much as you are now, just increase your physical activity and you will feel better about yourself that way. Play sports whenever you get a chance. If you really want to watch out how you eat maybe you should consider not eating as much after 7pm. That helps a lot and you will loose weight faster if you follow this rule.

Thanks so much, i hope it works!