Hi, yesterday after having a shower, I noticed a rash on my face and neck. It freaked me out! It was red and itchy. Do you have any idea what could it be?

Hi, I have this problem since I was a little girl. Every time after having a long shower, I have a rash all over my hands. Red little spots appear all over my arms, from hands to elbows. I never knew what was the cause, but my mother was always saying that it happens because I have sensitive skin, which reacts to warm water, soap and shampoo. I am not sensitive to water, because I can spend hours in the pool without getting a rash. If it happened to you for the first time, maybe you have some other problem. Remember if you used a new hair dye or a new shampoo, maybe you have an allergic reaction. There are many other things that can cause the rash, and different people react to different things. Some people get rash from being exposed to the sun, the others get it from some kind of food, and many people have it as an allergic reaction to medicine.