Like I said when I shower my upper chest gets bright red, when i scratch it a layer of blackish/grayish stuff gets in my finger nail! What is it

Hello, depending on the shower gel or soap you're using, this might simply be your skin exfoliating. This is especially the case if you have somewhat sensitive skin, use very warm or hot showers and some shower gel that has exfoliating elements in it. Also, one of the most common ingredients in most shower gels/ soaps is soudium laureth sulfate that is known skin irritant. Basically, your shower gel peels off your dead skin cells and the skin remains red because of the irritation. However, giving more details - like which shower gel you use or if you have sensitive skin - might help me to give you more accurate answer. Also, does this happen when you change shower gels/ soaps?

I dont use soap Yet When the water hits my cheast it starts, 1st i wash my hair... So while im getting my hair wet to wash it Thats when my cheast is red.

You may be allergic to soap, shampoo or conditioner that you are using. Black or gray colored stuff you see is the dead tissue that needs to be removed.