Hi, Help, Im Scared Im 12 I Shaved My Eyebrows off With My Dads Razor Will They Grow Back If So How Long It Be?

hey Briston,

that seems like a goofey thing to do..... how did you manage to do that? lucky for you they should grow back they may take a little time though. it depends on how quickly your hair grows. some people have to get hair cuts more often than others. regardless it will probably take a good 2-3 months to fully grow back. but you should start seeing some growth in a couple weeks

Thnks, I Tried To PM You But It Keeps Saying Undefined

Hello Briston...I have also done that when i was like yur age and everybody was saying that they dont grow back so i too was really scared bt they did grow....though took a long long time bt they grew...so be careful next time :)

yea I don't know why it does that sometimes with PM..... but yea they should grow back it will just take a while

Yes they will. I got mine off by accident with bubble gum. It'll be fine.