I am a 24 year old male trying to make lasting changes in my life. I have been suffering from depression all my life, and this year has been pretty bad with the break up with my ex and the suicide atempt. I have started college recently to find a purpose in my life and so far I have noticed improved moods and better ability to think positively which is very good.

This is a start but I need to build in this positivity before something bad happens and sets me back to where I started. I want to work on my self esteem and I think getting into shape would do me a lot of good in that regard. I have lead a mostly sedimentary life(video gaming) and have a reconstructed left hip. I am looking for anyone who can set me up with a very easy exercise routine I can do at home with minimal to no equipiment. I have trouble with motivation when it comes to exercise as this is not my first atempt so advice on keeping to it would also be extremely hepful. I am looking to increase stamina and strength to a level an average male should have. I am far too weak and fraile for my body size and age. If I need to provide anymore information to help with this I will gladly answer them. Thanks. 

Hi there

I may not be the best person to guide here, but here are few tips -

1. Inculcate the habit of having 6-8 hours of sleep. Sleep early, wake up early and go for a brief morning walk.
  2. If you have a grass lined garden, walk with your barefeet early morning.
  3. The best motivation for exercise - is YOU YOURSELF, you as an individual is top priority, everything else can wait.
  4. Go for an organic diet, eat lots of fruit, drink lots of water [no sodas or softdrink please]
  5. Yoga  and Pranayam is good for balancing chakras and tatva dosha [hormonal imbalance] in the body. Search for simple exercises on youtube and follow something which you can do regularly. As for Pranayam - breathing exercises work best

Hope the above helps? Good luck

Thank you for the response. It isn't exactly what I am looking for at this moment in time but will keep it in mind when my life changes to allow such things.

Sorry to bump my post, but I am still looking for anyone who can help me.