This month was my first month of being off the pill, trying to have a baby. So I took a HPT today right when i wokeup, I have 4 more days until I am expecting my next period. My test came back negative. But I have had symptoms for about more then half a week now. All my symptoms consist of this;
Bloating!
I had bad cramps but not like period cramps, they were kind of sharp and in the both sides of my lower abdomen, but this lasted only two days, and then around this time i found two little pinkish brownish dots on my underwear.
Felt nauseous without vomiting.
headaches.
I couldn't stand the smell of certain foods that I use to love.
I pee every hour of the day and eat about double or triple as much as i use too.

Is it possible that I could be pregnant still just took the test to early?

sometimes if your hcg levels arn't high enough it will come out neg. ur best chance is to go to your doctor and get a blood test done. good luck..

Well should I wait to see if my period comes first? This is my first time trying to get pregnant