i'm 13, i weight around 128 lbs, and im 5 ft 4 inches tall.
i'm trying to lose around 4 pounds but i'm on vacation with my familly for 2 months.
Can someone help me find some quick tips or exercises i can do?

Shining Star
first of all - avoid sodas and fruit juices  - they are full of sugar and hidden calories - instead drink only water
don't skip breakfast
regarding exercise - fast walking, jogging, group sports (basketball etc.), swimming, skating ....

if you want to perform  exercises, there is a huge collection in video section: https://www.steadyhealth.com/videos/

thanks you so much!

Drink at least 8 glasses of water each day. Stay away from junk foods and fast foods. Try to fill your plate with fresh veggies and fruits at each meal and have a lean meat,poultry or fish with lunch and dinner as well. Fruits or veggies for two snacks each day.

I would cut out salts and sugars... soda and sweets should be cut out completely. and then simply get moving. You could walk for 30 minutes or more each day.... I normally time my workouts around meals to help speed up my metabolism. You can go on you tube as well for exercise ideas or use early morning tv exercise shows.