I have this problem while I am exercising that is very irritating for me. Every time I work my legs exercises my leg muscles are starting to shake. I have no stability after the exercise like I am going to fall down. I have strength in them they are just shaky. Is this happening to you? What can I do to avoid that?

Oh you are facing one of the most common problems with leg exercising. Those exercises are always very difficult and although they dont last very long legs are taking great pressure. You can try with stretching after every leg exercise. Also try to ride a bicycle in the gym; you dont have stability for that after squats for instance. Or you can do leg press and leg extensions. At least that is how I am dealing with the problem.

Hallo Clayson,
This means that your muscles are not yet at the level that they need to be for these kind of exercises. You could try with something more simpler and build your way up periodically. I know when I started exercising few years ago, fist I was in so much pain, then my hole body was shaking sometimes. It was really frightening at the time, but all that passed after few weeks when my body adjusted to my exercising routines.
What kind of exercises are you doing? Do you put any weights on your legs? Have you tried running or jogging instead of exercises that you are doing. Also it is important to give time to your muscles to cool down.