i am 13 yrs old and i weigh 152 pounds. i have a very round squishy belly tha bulges out from underneathe my very small shirt. i have to go to school with my big gut hanging out for the world to see. it hangs down and takes up half my lap. i just need to lose 30 pounds in at least a mounth. plus my friend always says oh look ur tummy is saying hi. my shirt used to fit but my mom wont buy me more. im very round and squishy. i have a beachball as a stomach plxxx

help 

You think you need to lose 30 pounds and you want to do that in a month.  Thirty pounds is a bit much to lose in one month.  You might try a low carb diet like Atkins.  You buy their shakes and snack bars that the grocery store.  It starts out as a strict diet that you eat mostly meat/seafood and very veggies and fruit.  If you strick with the diet for 14 days (2 weeks) you can lose up to 15 pounds.  I have done and it works.  Then you slowly reintroduce carbs and find out where you begin to gain weight and cut back.  This allows you to tailor make a diet just for you and can support for the rest of your life.  You need to exercise as well.  You could try walking and biking for starters.