I want to lose weight for 30 kg within 3months ,can any one suggest me ,the tablets,@ time,After breakfast ,before the breakfast ,Please help out :'(

Hello suji,

I don't suggest you take tablets to lose weight.  Sixty-six pounds or 30 kg is a fair amount of weight to lose in 3 months.  That's 22 pounds a month.  A lot of people who want to lose weight fast often use a low carb diet.  A low carb diet can help you lose around 15 pounds in 2 weeks but you don't want to continue on this restricted diet for too long.  You'll need to reintroduce some carbs and see how many you can take in per day and not gain weight to adjust your diet accordingly.  These diets do really work and are safe in the short term.  They come with health shakes that contain exactly what you need to reach your weight goals.  Good luck with the weight loss.