My cousin had an abortion 3 weeks ago and thinks she might be pregnant again...how soon will she be able to tell for sure if she is?

I had a abortion done just over 2 weeks ago and im still getting a positive result but the positve line is getting fainter so im assumeing the hormone is taking its time to go back to zero. I hope thats some help maybe test agaim to compare or go and see a dr for a scan

I don't think that it would be very possible for your cousin to be pregnant again so soon but she would be able to tell after about two or three more weeks. If she is concerned, she needs to eliminate any possible sources of worry, which means that it is a good idea for her to have sex using condoms to make sure that she does not get pregnant in the meantime. Right now her hormones are in flux so it's hard to tell. Does this help?

They say that it's easiest for women to get pregnant right after an abortion because their body will start ovulating soon after. But she can't find anywhere it says how soon you'd be able to tell...thanks though.

I'm not entirely sure of that but I will trust what you're saying just because it sounds reasonable enough. Was she having unprotected sex after her abortion?