im 12 a girl i wanna lose weight my family says im perfect but i dont feel that way. im fat and because all 3 of my sisters are thin i cant wear there clothes and its always hard to shop please help asap im rlly uncomtorable in my own skin i wish there was a free way to lose 50 pounds so i can perssue my dreams

Listen, I do not advise you to go on a diet. BUT you can change your eating habits and exercise habits. Consider it a lifestyle change, don't consider it a diet. First off, it doesn't matter if your sisters are thin. Everybody has different shapes ,so do not make your goal because you want to fit in your sisters' clothing. Make it so that you feel confident and comfortable in your own skin. I do not know your weight or height but go to google and type in "Ideal weight for ___insert height____ 12 year old girls. Then you can have something to work on. If your weight is considered "ideal" you can still change your lifestyle habits. Be mindful of what enters your mouth. I don't recommend you to count calories, but whenever you pick something up to eat, think, "is there a healthier alternative?" Eat more fruits and vegetables and drink a lot of water. Cut down on fat content. Ok, so another thing you need to do is *exercise*. Do home work outs from youtube or go running/jogging/walking with friends or alone. Try joining a sport to keep you active. You have to eat healthy AND exercise. You can not do one of them and ignore the other. It won't work. Good Luck:)  -Nadine